Lilfran allows customer returns based on the polices of the original product manufacturer. Software is not returnable if the packing has been opened. If was distributed electronically, it is not returnable if the licenses were downloaded. For additional information, call (347) 365.9398.
Customers should contact Lilfran Customer Relations at (347) 365.9398 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return or for additional information. Customer must notify Lilfran Customer Relations of any damaged products within fifteen days of receipt.
- Defective Product Returns. Customers may return most defective products directly to seller within 15 days of invoice date for credit, exchange or repair. After 15 days, only the manufacturer warranty applies.
- Non-Defective Products. Returns. Customers may return most non-defective products directly to the seller within 30 days of invoice date, to receive credit or exchange, except that an automatic seller restocking charge will reduce the value of any such credit or exchange by a minimum of 10%.
- Restricted, Repair-Only Returns. Certain products can only be returned for repair-not for exchange, replacement or credit-based on current manufacturer requirements. Such products should be returned to the manufacturer or taken to an authorized service center in customer’s vicinity. More information may be provided by Lilfran Customer Relations.
- Return of Software. Seller offers refunds only for unopened or undamaged software, that is returned within 30 days of invoice date. Seller offers only replacement for software products, that is returned within 30 days of invoice date; such replaceable merchandise may be exchanged for the same software. Multiple software licenses may be returned for refund or exchange only if specifically authorized by the manufacturer; or if returned within 30 days of invoice date.
Customer Shipment of Returned Merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. No returns of any type will be accepted by seller unless accompanied by a unique RMA number, which customer may obtain by providing the following information to Lilfran Customer Relations: customer name, applicable RMA is issued. Lilfran invoice number, product serial number, and details of customer issue with the product. Customers have five days to return the product after the applicable RMA is issued. Lilfran reserves the right to refuse any unauthorized returns: those that occur after the five day period or those involving products that are returned without a valid RMA.
- Return Products Must Be Complete. All products must be returned one hundred percent (100%) complete, including all original boxes, packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. Lilfran reserves the right to refuse the return of incomplete products. In addition, Lilfran will charge a minimum of 10% restocking feee for returns are accepted.
- Responsibility for Shipping Cost. Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping returned items; seller is responsible for the cost of shipping replacements or exchange of returned items and will match shipping method.
- Customer Shipping Insurance. Customers are strongly advised to purchase full insurance to cover loss and damage in transit for shioments of returned items and to use a carrier and shipping method that provide proof of delivery. Seller is not responsible for loss during such shipment.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit.
- Refusal/Receipt of Damaged products. If a package containing items purchased from seller arrives at customer’s address damaged , customers should refuse to accept delivery from carrier. If the customer does accept delivery of such package, customer must: note the damage on the carrier’s delivery record so that seller may file a claim; save the merchandise and the original box and packaging it arrived in; and promptly notify seller either by calling Lilfran Customer Relations or by contacting the seller account manager to arrange for carrier’s inspection and pickup of the damaged merchandise. If customer does not note the damage and save the received merchandise and does not notify seller within 15 days of delivery acceptance, customer will be deemed to have accept the merchandise as if it had arrived undamaged, and seller’s regular return policy, as described in the return policy, and all manufacturer warranties and restrictions will apply.
- Any credits issued by seller to customer under this return policy must be used within two years from the date that the credit was issued and may only be used for future purchase of product or services. Any credit or portion thereof not used within two year will automatically expire.